 Gaming / 974
    Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Aaron Sneary
   Thank you all for posting fun ideas. We did use a few of them. The time gun was a lot of fun, although it was my own troop that ended up returning into a wall. The sonic stun would have worked but Devin argued that all space troops have closed (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: QUICK, my scientist need exotic weapons —Wayne McCaul
   That's groovy Aaron. Of all the things I sugg'd, I thought the Time Gun was the best; Glad to see it got some use. Most of the games I've played are pretty straight forward TL 5 stuff. Not too much in the wacky department (although I'm pushing). Do (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.gaming)