 Gaming / 933
    Re: I wanna play brikwars! —Tamyra Teed
   Hmmm I don't know how to play either, though I'd be willing to be a participant in a game. :) especially if it's castle brikwars! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

        Re: I wanna play brikwars! —Aaron M. Sneary
   I will teach you how to play if you can fly me out there for a weekend or can come to DC for a visit. All kidding aside, get a group together with the rules nearby, try it out and skip the hard rules like Cost Points and Vehicle Turn Radii at first. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)