 Gaming / 894
    Re: Junkbot level scores —Ben Roller
   (...) How the heck did you do this one in 2? I keep trying but I can't figure that one out! :) Ben Roller (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Junkbot level scores —Martin Scragg
   (...) Grab the middle blue 2x4 and pull it down (you will have to wait for ALL of the gearbots to get off of it), and that will give you a section that will span most of the gap, you can them just grab any long brick to cover the rest. Martin (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.gaming)