 Gaming / 787
  Re: Brikwars in different scales

(...) ...Its funny you should mention this :-) I had been off and on thinking of and working on revising Minifig Death to include "Epic Scale" battles using your stickfig/microfig designs as the base trooper :-) I was going to use 2x4 plates to hold (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars in different scales

(...) It's funny you were going to do this, since I had initially come up with the stickfigs as an answer to Epic 40k. :-, I've also been playing with the idea of trying to cram my minifig Ogre model into this scale for wargaming purposes, but I'm (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.gaming)