 Gaming / 760
    [OT] Re: New fantasy battle rules.... —Tony A. Rowe
   (...) The very first printing of the Monster Manual had "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" in red right at the top of the front cover. It never made much sense to me to release the MM before the PHB, but that is how it happened. For images of that cover (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: [OT] Re: New fantasy battle rules.... —Neil Ford
   (...) See my other post about the accuracy of this site. I'm not convinced that all the scans are correct. But we are getting so off topic we should probably stop now :-) Regards Neil. (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.gaming)