 Gaming / 738
    Re: Pirate Game (was BrickFest Registration) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Frank et al.: (...) That time frame seems a bit restrictive. We pirates don't cotton to rules n' regulations! Arrrrr! (Well, okay, we do, but don't tell anyone.) (...) The person next to me in the internet cafe smells funny. Oh, wait, you meant (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Game (was BrickFest Registration) —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, well he probably thinks you smell funny too... (how often did pirates take baths? :-) :-) :-) (...) Chris and I shared a room last year, and we definitely took at least some advantage of that, though most of it was a postmortem Sunday (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.gaming)