 Gaming / 704
Re: LEGO 6286 PIRATE MISB started an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:51:40 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:

(Well, this *IS* ".pirates"... ;-)

   Speaking of which:

   Are you coming to PirateFest (once the dates are sorted out,
   naturally)?

   Hey, what *is* the current status, by the way?

Chris have we convinced you to go forth with the event even if we can't
get enough interest up to justify paying to bring Steve Jackson in?

Frank
p.s. of course the real reason for this post is just in case Franklin
and others don't read lugnet.admin.general...

FUT: lugnet.fun.gaming