 Gaming / 667
    Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions —Thomas Mitchell
   (...) Eric, Sorry about all the cross-posting. I'm still sort of new here, and I keep forgetting to keep my messages posted to the correct topic. Cheers! T.J. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions —Eric Joslin
   (...) Hey, I don't care, I read most of the newsgroups, and I'm guilty of posting in the wrong place occasionally, too (especially when it's a follow-up). Posts about ideas for LEGO siege engines belong in lugnet.castle, have no fear; but if we're (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO wargaming questions —John Carroll
   What rules system are you using? Where can I get a copy of it? I had found a rule system about 5 years ago (it was only space rules tho I am particurarily looking for medieval) and convinced all my friends to dig up their LEGO and that we should (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: LEGO wargaming questions —Eric Joslin
   (...) BrikWars. It's free, it has it's own website, and it's constantly being expanded. You can find the rules online here: (URL)I had found a rule system about 5 years ago (it was only space rules tho I (...) BW covers all ages. (...) You should (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)