 Gaming / 595
Re: A Tale of Two Pities at Studfest 2000: Part the Fourth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 04:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Alright, so its taken me an appallingly long time, but the last Studs BrikWars
is finally documented.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/008-2.htm

Now there may be some minor details I haven't got right - it may or may not
have nighttime, the cavalry may in fact have been mounted on vermicious knids,
Gregory might have been a small grey chihuahua, and the Battered Sav might
have been a surfboard and not a medieval cog after all.  Please feel free to
correct me, either here or by email ;-)

Yet again a superb and remarkably accurate document of a mighty battle. Well
done Richard! I'll try to assemble some troops, peasants, wildlife and
buildings for the next battle -- any ideas on what is still required?

--DaveL