 Gaming / 581
Re: New BrikWars games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 03:01:18 GMT

Due to my own brainlessness, I have had to repost these two galleries, so you
won't find them at these locations.  They are now here:

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Adrian Drake writes:
Hello All.  I've posted pictures of this weekend's BrikWars festivities
between Gino Melone and myself.  The first battle was a playtest of some
experimental Dragon and Skeleton rules Gino and I had come up with.
Unfortunately, they're a little unbalanced, as the dragon's aren't powerful
enough (or the skeletons are too powerful).

The second battle was a huge-scale TL6 battle, approximately 2500 points on
either side.  Gino's army was heavily into expensive robotic vehicles, and
mine was relatively cheaper but larger quantity ground troopers and vehicles.
I also debuted the use of a brand new vehicle toting a MKIV Mass Driver, which
I don't think I've seen used in any previous battles.  While wildly inaccurate
(my first shot missed by 12 inches!) when they do land, they'll do amazing
damage.  I won this battle when Gino conceded after his Kraan Lord and super-
ninja were both killed by a freak vehicle explosion.

Write-ups for both battles, including the dragon/skelton rules played and all
the other associated details, will be on my web page within the next couple of
days.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com