 Gaming / 529
Re: BrikWars Campaign .. first battle writeup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:56:08 GMT

Mike Rayhawk wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
Jason wrote in message ...
A few of us got together, drank some beer (and coke), and blew some
stuff up in a BrikWars game Saturday.

The results can be seen at:
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/dsl1999a/bw_main.html

Ok, let us in on the secret real URL... I tried the tricks Tom Stangl
posted once and couldn't get a working URL.

I don't know why you couldn't pull it up, it came through fine on my end -
more than fine, it looked great!  Those are some great photos, you guys did a
good job on the photoshopped explosions and weapons fire.  And of course
congratulations are always in order when you get to smash naval fleets with
falling buildings!

Ok, works from work, I'll have to check again tonight from home. Looks
cool!

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com