 Gaming / 511
Re: BrikWars game ... The Platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:53:17 GMT

Hahahahahah.  _Everything_ is destructible.

The main towers are 4d10.  The connecting bridges are 3d10.

There are 3 towers, each on a 32x32 baseplate (the one with the ramp leading up
to it).  From here, there is a long ladder and then an elevator, partially
outside and partial inside that takes oh, 3 turns to traverse.  Once you get
into the building atop the tower, you can either go up a spiral starcase to the
top of the bulding (where the AA guns are), or go out onto the walkways and
helicopter landing pads.  The main walkways are 8 studs side (6 b/c of
railings), and the doors to the bulding are 8 wide.

I have no idea whether it will still be standing come Saturday evening.  I kind
of want it destroyed to free up my collection.

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Randy Williams writes:
hey a few questions:

how large are the doors into the building?
how large the the briges (wide)

are the bridges destructasble?
if so ,how strong are they?