 Gaming / 466
Re: The (first) Battle for Nagateppo Monastery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:59:57 GMT

Wow.  That is a beautiful structure.  I didn't even get to the text yet.

<wow>

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Rayhawk" <rayhawk@artcenter.edu>
To: <lugnet.fun.gaming@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: The (first) Battle for Nagateppo Monastery

I was talking with Jason Catena a few months ago about some ideas for • Japanese
medieval BrikWars, and I ended up setting up a battle in Portland to try • some
of them out.  It was a funny game, so we made a web site and put it up at
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/games/n-setup.htm , take a gander!

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm