 Gaming / 455
    Pirate Gaming —Greg Majewski
   Seems there is rampant discussion about a Pirate based wargame going on, and the game sounds really cool! Could I have some more info? Perhaps a link to some rules? I used to collect Pirates actively before they were killed off, so I am very (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Frank Filz
   (...) (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Steve Jackson
   (...) front page, and I bet Frank wouldn't mind a link to his game collection (tho of course it's for him to say, and not me). (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Pirate Gaming —Frank Filz
   (...) My gaming page actually is in the fun.gaming page links. (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)