 Gaming / 390
  Re: Brickfest BrikWars

(...) Hi there, I was brand new to any kind of LEGO event, especially BrickWars. I came to Brickfest just to play Brickwars, but got happily distracted by other things (including my gf who dragged me away every night before the pub crawls, damnit). (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)