 Gaming / 39
Re: Brik Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:35:48 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Drew Lawrence writes:
1) Do you have to build your own soldiers, vehicles, and other such weaponry?

Yep.  You can read the rules online at:

http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm

2) Do you have to bring your own Lego .. collection .. to a Brik War event?

Not your whole collection, only the vehicles and troops you intend to field.

3) How long does a typical event last?

Well, I've only played two games so far, but judging from that one... probably
about 6-8 hours including setup, gameplay, breakdown, lunch, BSing, taking
pictures, and generally having a good time.

4) The next event is April 29th. Where?

It looks like it's probably going to be at Brandeis University in Waltham,
Massachusetts- but that's only what it looks like it might be, I will have to
go about trying to secure the location soon (probably after work today).

(I wonder if I'll be able to be there, on the 29th. *crosses fingers*)

Well, I hope you can work out a way to make it, although it seems like a lot of
effort. :D  You can always just take a look at the rules and get someone closer
to you to play, that might be less costly and easier in general to work out.
Plus, then you can play any time you want.

eric