 Gaming / 362
Re: My Ogre was a Daily Illuminator!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:14:55 GMT

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Wow!  My microfig-scale Ogre and G.E.V. were the Steve Jackson Games' Daily
Illuminator for May 23, 2000!  Yeah!  :-,

Anyone want to tackle the howitzer and Mark III Ogre?  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

[Following was duplicated from the Daily Illuminator mailing list without
permission; it can also be found at
http://www.sjgames.com/ill/2000/ill-may00.html under "May 23, 2000".]

SJ Games News: Ooo, What A Cute Little Ogre!

  Or you can do very, very SMALL Lego Ogres . . . Here's Jeremy Sproat's
  Mk. V. And here are some armor units to similar scale. I have GOT to
  try this. Looking forward to seeing other miniature designs from him
  . . .
  -- Steve Jackson

...schweeet! Now we need a game of ogre at the next fest!

Related Links:

1. http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/kriegsmacht/mkm05.html
2. http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/kriegsmacht/mht.html
3. http://www.io.com/~sj/

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)