 Gaming / 345
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I've got no ships to bring. I've been toying with what to throw together. I was building a base, but my son started 'helping' and it turned into a green and white circus. What would be most important to bring? Island or base of some kind? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Probably an island. I should be able to fit both 6276 and 6277 into my stuff. Of course I'll also throw in a pile of stuff to make islands. I'd say though, go where your creativity takes you. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) I (...) OK, well, it turns out that building an island of the size that I was trying with the degree of sculptural detail that I was trying takes WAY too long. I've shot several hours on crap :-) I'll just bring a small island that I threw (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)