 Gaming / 343
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Frank: I'm bringing Fort El Lego on a 32x32 and a 32x16. 4 cannon (could be 5) a jail, a barracks, docks, and a tall observation tower. Plus: The Wraith, a class 6 Pirate ship. I could probably fit a few more bits in the box that I'm packing. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Sounds good. (...) Great. (...) The Enfield and the cutter would be usefull if you can manage them. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)