 Gaming / 342
  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) bring (...) I (...) I was looking at your list and wondering how you would fit it all into one vehicle. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) Well, I probably could get all of that in, if I tried. I do currently have 6285, RSB, 6250, GM, 5 cutters, and 1 brig, plus a bunch of Dino Island, plus my Blacktron stuff, plus a few train MOCs plus Jambalaya Junk Box #3, plus my box of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)