 Gaming / 1953
    LEGO Games article in The Escapist —Mike Rayhawk
   I just saw this article in The Escapist (by the guy who wrote Paranoia): (URL) The Escapist: LEGO Games - More ways to stack bricks than you can easily imagine> One excerpt: "And how long until we get collectible LEGO games a la HeroClix? Designing (...) (17 years ago, 15-May-07, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)