 Gaming / 1916
1915  |  1917
Subject:
Brickwars CyberWarfare type game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 20:15:52 GMT

Sitting here in class, listening to a video on cyberwarfare and cyber-terrorism,
made me wonder if anyone has attempted a Brikwars game with this type of theme.

I know that Mike included a brief reference to it in BW Core Rules 2001,
including a 'security program' example unit in the specialized combatants
section.

I think it has some interesting possibilities:
Units like Worm, virus, Pop-Up Blocker, etc.
Buildings become hard drives, BIOS etc.

It could either be done in a visual style like Tron, or a more farcical version
similar to the AOL pop-up blocker commercials.

Ideas, comments, bragging all welcome.

Aaron