 Gaming / 1872
  Sign up now to command your own Starship or Marine detachment!

If anyone out there is interested in commanding their own LEGO Starship or Marine Detachment in my universe, you might want to check out the following links where I'm recruiting for Officers to join my fleet of warships. You can either just put your (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)