 Gaming / 1809
    BrickQuest and BrickMech at GenCon2004 —Peter F. Guenther
   I just got back from GenCon 2004 and GLUG had a great showing there. We pretty much had at least one game scheduled for every hour of the Con and delivered several hundred player-hours of brick-based gaming goodness. My photos focus on BrickQuest (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)