 Gaming / 1802
Re: Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:20:40 GMT

Edward,

I'm X-posting this to .gaming as well.

VERY impressive castle, you've clearly put a lot of work into both the MOC and
the game. If you are having problem scheduleing things this late you could see
if anyone was intersted in doing something like this some time in the evening.
Just an idea.

I look forward to meeting you at BrickFest and seeing this close up!

cheers

Magnus