 Gaming / 1799
    Re: New vehicles... —David Laswell
   (...) Heh. Did you miss where he admitted it was all just an April Fools joke? He does still have a pretty impressive force built up, but the photo he posted was photoshopped from somewhere between 10-20 different reposed shots. (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

        Re: New vehicles... —John-Paul Enaje
   (...) Although I never saw that post of his, I did get the feeling that there was no way a sane person would try to make an army that big... with exception of megalomaniac-ish army builders like myself. :-D Anyhow, I saw that other pic with the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

        Re: New vehicles... —Fradel D. Gonzales
   Greetings John Paul. I'm glad to finally put a name to the folder. I think your project is great and I look forward to seeing more. You're not alone as far as army collecting. My genre is military sci-fi however. See you at Brickfest. (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.town)