 Gaming / 1791
1790  |  1792
Subject:
Dan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:22:15 GMT

Dan, I just logged onto Lugnet and saw that there was only one posting from me,
and it was the second posting that pertained to John and others taking time off.

My first one, one that I wrote to you here on Lugnet, did not make it.

So, I wish again to say to you Dan that my heart felt condolonces go out to you.
My prayers, both for you and your family's comfort and well being and guidance
at this time, and prayers for your Grandmother, are also for you.

I am sorry that this comes so late, but I am very glad that your grandmother's
passing was peaceful, and that there was love and support all around at this
time. Know that there is also love and support even beyond this time and place.
Know that God is there always.

Avery