 Gaming / 1745
1744  |  1746
Subject:
Beginnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:33:17 GMT

There are a handful of times in each of our lives when the threads of time come
together into a weaving of such beauty, of the historical moment, that we are
left breathless and dumb. For so rare and powerful are these moments that our
poor human experience can not grasp nor control the flood of emotion and awe
that washes over us, that washes us away. We can only give ourselves over to it
without struggle and become an element of that flood, going where that moment
dictates, going where it wills.

And so here now comes upon us one of those moments. Catching us as a thief in
the night it has come upon us. This moment, as prophesied in many cultures, is
the moment when the Cruan'atan adventure begins.

The first adventure, "The Fahln", begins now. Already, a few brave and daring
adventurers have dispatched their fate into that which may come from this
adventure. Will you be counted amongst them?

And soon, like the thunderclap after the lightning strike, will come the Granth
Sector adventure. But fear not, for that adventure is not time sensitive.
However, the Cruan'atan adventure begins now, and will only accept late comers
for a short time afterward. For this adventure is one of those threads weaving
together in galactic events. Even now as we speak, the skyne unfolds and reveals
itself. As we determine fate, so too does it determine us.

www.geocities.com/gul_avel

-- Avery