 Gaming / 1734
    Re: ESPG Rule Mod? —David Laswell
   (...) I'd think it would actually skew things in favor of the merchants. Not only would they be controlling the same number of guns, but they'd have more carrying capacity where the escort's cannon would have been, and they'd have the advantage of (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: ESPG Rule Mod? —Frank Filz
    "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:Hx1Lxu.zFE@lugnet.com... (...) Imperial... (...) only... Very good points. Chris Weeks and I have talked about how to make non-pirates viable as players. We just have not come up (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)