 Gaming / 1733
    Re: ESPG Rule Mod? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I really like the idea of using draught as a quality--it would slow down the really "big" ships in and amongst the islands, and allow maneuverability to mean something. But it also would give the cutters an advantage in getting to the treasure (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: ESPG Rule Mod? —Frank Filz
    "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:Hx1Bxn.1rFx@lugnet.com... (...) I'd say (...) cutters (...) enough for (...) My biggest concern with adding draught is the added complexity for not that much gain. I also don't want to (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)