 Gaming / 1722
    Re: The Penguin —Richie Dulin
   (...) Another nice one! I'll put the spyglass on it soon. Perhaps you could add a couple of orange slopes to the skull at the stern, to go for the maximum penquin effect. Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: The Penguin —Richie Dulin
   Of course, my post (below) should have gone to .pirates, not .gaming. Apologies! (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: The Penguin —Chris Yoder
   (...) Hmm, that's not a bad idea. My friend has a thing for penguins; He likes them. I have no idea way. But that would bring a liitle more penguin flavor to the ship. (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)