 Gaming / 1707
  Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?

(...) As someone who was part of that Brickfest mass-mind which first (I believe--correct me if it appeared elsewhere first, Frank) came up with the expedient of using LEGO rulers, let me assure you that it's because of two main factors: 1) The (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?

(...) (URL) I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition!> JOHN (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?

(...) Hmm, I was a theatre techie in high school and college, so I still carry a small tape measure everywhere I go. That makes perfect sense for the initiation of the brick-stick convention. Necessity, being the mother of invention and all (or was (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming)