 Gaming / 1683
1682  |  1684
Subject:
Fan Site focusing on Lego Military
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 23:42:18 GMT

Yes Lego Military. Think of it as the Military Lego version of
Classic-Castle.com, FBTB.net, or classic-space.com. I've come up with a few
names, but was wondering if anyone else here would be interested in such a site
to be created.

No, this isn't some plot to "destroy lugnet.build.military"... if anything it
should complement lugnet's section, plus much like what Classic-Castle has done
for the Castle fans community it can bring in more members and more fans into
the theme.

It can be any military era: WW1, WW2, modern, near-future and etc. Just not
"space military" or any military before 1900s. For those who like sci-fi,
alternate-history, or should I say Command & Conquer based military mocs... then
thats is ok too.

I will of course provide countless links to military related websites that have
good pictures as well as good info on the vehicles should any of the members
desire to make MOCs based on real life military vehicles and not just ones from
the usual suspects like the US and Russia/USSR.

There will be of course chat and forum sections for this military-based AFOL
fansite, amongst other things....