 Gaming / 168
Re: BrikWars Links Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 18:18:55 GMT

"Mike Rayhawk" <mjr22@cornell.edu> wrote:

I added a page to the BrikWars site with links to all the sites that have
pictures of BrikWars games or other BrikWars-related material at
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/fans.htm.  Right now this includes (in
order):

3. Some of the BrickShelf pictures of WAMALUG's game of 04/15.

...Write ups are on the way (we're just slow sometimes :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com