 Gaming / 1669
    Pirate Game at BrickFest PDX - pictures requested —Frank Filz
   We had a great pirate game this past weekend. I will be posting more later, including the winners. What I would like to do in the meantime though is to collect pictures. As might be understandable, I didn't have a chance to take a single picture (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Pirate Game at BrickFest PDX - pictures requested —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Frank, what happened to the pics from this year's (Brickfest 2003) Pirate Game? Are they going to be posted somewhere? Just wondering. Thanks, Ben (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Pirate Game at BrickFest PDX - pictures requested —Frank Filz
   (...) Yea, I got to dig those out sometime. Frank (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest)