 Gaming / 1533
    BrickQuest--Real Site Release —Peter F. Guenther
   Except for the Modules page which I posted about on Tuesday, what was up on the BrickQuest website was outdated materials for review before playtesting. I have now updated the website and have post-playtesting, post-Gencon rules and monster stats (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.glug) !

        Re: BrickQuest--Real Site Release —Jason Spears
     (...) You know, I still haven't played a full game of this yet. Argh... we must do this soon. I like this redesign of the site. Very user friendly. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: BrickQuest--Real Site Release —James Brown
   (...) I'm one of them; 'tis done. James (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrickQuest--Real Site Release —Frank Filz
   (...) Gosh durn it, these efficient moderators. And here I was going to do it to feel like I've actually used my powers of moderation... (At least I did add a direct link to Evil Stevie's Pirate Game to /pirates/ to help all those GenCon attendees (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming)