 Gaming / 1527
  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

(...) Pete, we *have* to play a full game at Comic Con this fall. ~Trev (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest Modular Dungeon System

(...) Oh absolutely! I'll set the entire board up and leave up for display for the weekend, rather than bringing it out a room at a time, but I intend to play several games... Peter (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)