 Gaming / 1524
1523  |  1525
Subject:
Stealth Units find Arch Nemesis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:45:08 GMT

My buddy Shaun Boo'ed and hissed at me for making Snipers (riflemen with
Stealth). But now I'm thinking that I remember that Scouts can see Stealth units
with less than full coverage. If it's not already there, it should be. Also,
what about Infra-red goggles (2 or 3 CP and reduces cone of vision down to 45 or
30 degrees.

What do you think?

Aaron Sneary
BrikWarrior