 Gaming / 1420
Re: Call for curator requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:59:03 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at
<todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the
server upgrade.  I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are
still others that managed to fall through the cracks.

I'll also scan the .admin.curators newsgroup for outstanding requests as
soon as I get a chance.  (Benjamin and Rosco, I've got you on the docket.)

Suzanne normally administers curatorships but she's been super-super-super
busy with house hunting and purchasing.

By the way...  Groups aren't limited to having only one curator.  Some
groups at times would have benefitted from having a backup curator or two
people who trade off duties.

Finally, if there are also any curatorship requests that you've heard about
that you think would not work out -- or aren't working out -- i.e., if you
think the wrong person for the job has stepped forward -- I'll try to take
that into consideration if you feel like expressing your concerns.
Generally, though, if a group/area doesn't already have a curator, the job
is probably going to go to the first person who requests it.

I'd be willing to be a co-curator for lugnet.fun.gaming, but James Brown
and/or Chris Weeks (and maybe others) should also be considered.

FUT: lugnet.admin.curators

Frank