 Gaming / 1385
  Re: Game LUG at GenCon '03 (was: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!)

(...) I think it would be cool to have the latin phrase in there. I see a typical round seal-style logo with "GWB" in the middle. the latin phrase and translation around the rim. (...) It is a motto; I don't know if it's otherwise held, but given (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Game LUG at GenCon '03 (was: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!)

(...) In the long-standing tradition of avoiding work by doing other things, I created a Yahoo! group this evening, when I ought to be doing other things. At present, I've only invited the people who have said they can be at GenCon and run events. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)