 Gaming / 1333
    BrickArena Gladiators Game —David Goeb
   Gladiators just as they never were! Fantasy Gladiator Game. (URL) gallery will be locked lots over next few days as I upload more of the pictures. So use the page as it has deeplinks for now. Enjoy, rebuild, and copy at will!! Best DaveG *note about (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrickArena Gladiators Game —David Goeb
   (...) Just a follow up post. I have most of my notes from playtesting and idle ideas on the page now. I am now working on a two page Comic strip example right now. I found(and have been told <grin>) that the text is a little hard to follow. If (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)