 Gaming / 1282
1281  |  1283
Subject:
New Scenario for BrikWars- to be played in DC 12/21/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:49:06 GMT

I have written a new scenario for an upcoming WAMALUG BrikWars game. It
incorporates the lesser known rules for Mercenaries and Matter-Energy
transporters from the 2000 text rules in a Tech Level 6 Urban setting. The
specifics for this scenario are found here: http://www.lugnet.com/~1164/

Take a read, play it with your club/group/friends, and let me know what you
think.

Aaron M. Sneary
BrikWarrior
CEO Secondary Systems "We can rebuild almost anything!"