 Gaming / 1192
    Starship RPG to Start Soon —Dan Mattia
   As Co-Mediator of the Starship RPG ( (URL) ) I would like to announce to you all to join. I can assure you there will not be any time for you to be bored. It is similiar to Sector 62, only with some different rules and a different item to be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)