 Gaming / 1151
    Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com —Mike Rayhawk
   I just saw a couple of Lego gaming links go up at MilitaryGaming.com, thought I'd mention them here. The first is an interview I did several months ago: (URL) there's a second one for Lego Wars: (URL) not sure who the interviewee was for the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com —James Brown
     (...) Well it's not for Lego Wars, and it wasn't me - I think I'd remember being interviewed. :) I believe you're right about it being LFW. BTW, a more current link for Lego Wars: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com —Larry Pieniazek
   This is neat! Copied to mediawatch as an FYI... but I left the FUT to fun.gaming. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.mediawatch)