 Gaming / 113
  Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures

These are great! Lots of praise to follow: 1) I am amazed by the green-hilly-mountain-forest area of the scenery - it looks amazing! With the trees and use of those huge baseplate mounds and the water ... *drool drool* Landscaping can make the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures

(...) We spent about 3 hours doing the terrain alone. (...) Adrian Drake built that. :) (...) Again, Adrian built that one. (...) Jeez, you must really like Adrian Drake or something -- he did the Jar-Jar splatters. (...) Yes, I thought those were (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh)