 Gaming / 1116
  RPG or PBM? (Was: Elements of a brick oriented RPG)

(...) This is a cool idea, but does it neccesitate no character advancement? Is the goal to just get away from the traditional RPG aspects, to simplify the rules, or something else? Would having both advancement mechanisms work? (...) So, the idea (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: RPG or PBM? (Was: Elements of a brick oriented RPG)

(...) I didn't really mean to exclude anything, I really just meant to raise the idea that character advancement isn't really an absolute necessity. The game would be a lot simpler if it were left out; in any case, with only four possible ratings (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)