 Gaming / 1092
    Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I think a lot of these questions will answer themselves if you can answer one question: who is the game intended for? Lego fans, role-playing fans, or something in between? The more you intend it to be for Lego fans or one-off convention (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG —Frank Filz
   (...) I am probably looking for something primarily for gamers, but it would be nice to make it attractive for AFOLs. (...) Hmm, have you ever taken pictures of your games? (...) Well, I don't have a group yet, so basically, part of what I will be (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)