 Gaming / 1086
    Re: A LEGO game on the MSN Gaming Zone —Jake McKee
   (...) (URL) I saw your post. It is a simple game play, but a great game. Like many highly addictive games (Bejeweled, Tetris, Solitare, etc.) the concept is easy to get and fun for hours. And hopefully we have the success those games have! Jake --- (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.general)