 Gaming / 1065
Re: BrikWars 4-6-2002 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey all.  Gino Melone, Eric Sherwood and myself took part in a 3 way TL2
battle set in a TL4 warehouse on April 6th.  Each of us were in charge of a
TL2 army of roughly 225 points.  Gino's was primarily cheap grunts toting
morningstars, Eric's was an army of amazons, and mine was an army of samurai.

I will hopefully get a more detailed writeup posted on brickfrenzy once I
get notes from Eric regarding the rounds.

Enjoy!

Aaarrgrhhghgh!  It's people like you and Brenden Smith that are going to make
me actually drag my brother into a game one of these days.  Looks like a blast.
I really got a kick out of the horses been riden around inside.  The samuri
driving the forklift is a hoot.

Adrian
--

Thanks for sharing,