 Gaming / 1062
1061  |  1063
Subject:
BrikWars in PDF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:15:45 GMT

I've gotten a lot of mail over the years asking for a .pdf version of
BrikWars for printing out in hardcopy, to which my reply has always been
"I'll get around to it someday..."  Well, I never did get around to it but
fortunately Wayne McCaul wasn't one to wait around for me to get off my lazy
butt.  Thanks to Wayne's tireless efforts and many a skipped lunch-hour, it
is now my pleasure to present the first-ever edition of BrikWars to see the
.pdf format, stylishly designed and formatted by Wayne himself:

http://www.brikwars.com/rules/2000/bw2000_pdf.zip

You may need Adobe's free Acrobat Reader to view and print it, if you
haven't got it already:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

Thanks Wayne!

- Mike.